Recent Posts

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Kate Spade's New Literary Inspired Collection

I've always been a big fan of Kate Spade's book clutches, despite their high prices. Anything that brings a little literary love to daily life is fine by me.

Part of their new Fall collection is super lit-inspired and I'm dying a little trying to prioritize my wants needs. (And Christmas is sneaking up on us just so quickly!)


Example, these handbags. I am really enjoying how "in" card catalogs are right now.


There's also a whole bunch of accessories that follow the theme. How lovely is that scarf?



And, of course, they've added a few more book clutches to their collection. If you visit the site, you can see how beautiful the interior fabrics are on these. So so nice.


+

some of my other favorite book goodies from Out of Print

1 comments:

samantha ramage said...

goodness, those peeps at kate spade think of everything cute! i want that card catalogue bag!

xo
sami

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis