Recent Posts

Monday, December 13, 2010

3 Must-Reads

I received a question on the To Be Shelved Tumblr today about my 3 must-reads and thought I'd post my answers here as well.


Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read it, but every time I find something new that I love.

The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan If you’re even remotely interested in food, the human body, cooking/eating, the earth, or if you are a human… it is a must read. You will never look at corn or hunting the same way again.

The Show I’ll Never Forget: 50 Writers Relive Their Most Memorable Concertgoing Experience Really excellent stories. I knew I had to buy it when I read the story about The White Stripes in the bookstore and started crying.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis